What is Mokume?
Jason Ree Mokume Patterns
Precious metal patterns are what Mokume is all about. Here are some of our most popular styles used frequently in our website.
- Brute & Gentle force combine with the infusion of intense red heat
- A Forged ring has beautiful cylindrical shapes, ebbing and flowing into the other
- No two rings are ever the same.
- Twisting the pattern into your ring is a delicate process
- With just the right amount of heat and careful not to overdo it, this pattern is subtle take pattern
Twisted & Forged
- Shazam! The best of both patterns
- Combining the unique Forged pattern with the flow of our Twisting Technique
- This patterning creates a multitude of effects, in fact we're never quite sure what's going to happen
As an offshoot of the Twisted pattern, this styles brings some symmetry to the fold of metals.
Below you can find a complete list of what precious metals are used in each Jason Ree Mokume combination.